zondag, juli 14, 2013

My favorite Essie nailpolishes

I'm the kind of girl who always wears nailpolish on her nails especially colorfull nailpolishes. You will never find me not wearing nailpolish. I found it hard to find a good nailpolish which color will be the same on your nails as the color in the bottle. So when i found out about Essie nailpolishes i was thrilled. Especially because the nailpolishes had good reviews. Now i own a few nailpolishes of Essie myself and wanted to share my favorites with you. I can really recommend these nailpolishes because the color stays on for a long time and its very pigmented. The quality is really good and I haven't found anything negative about it yet.
In the Netherlands these nailpolishes cost around 10 euros but I think it's worth it. 



Fiji nr. 14

 Lapiz of Luxury nr. 94

Turquoise & caicos

Peach Daiquiri nr. 72

Trophy Wife nr. 97

If you have any nice colors of Essie nailpolishes please comment I would love to try them out.
Let me know what you think of this post, i hope you enjoyed it since it's my first post.

Love, Liz


2 opmerkingen:

Indiya zei

I also loooove essie nailpolishes!
I also just started my blog, it's nice to see other new blogs! Keep it up! :)
x indiya
http://fashionshapedlovedrug.blogspot.nl/

Unknown zei

Haha they're great. We love your blog btw, thanks for commenting and we're looking forward to more posts on your blog :)

xoxo, Liz and Nagina