donderdag, juli 18, 2013

Make-up I love

I am going to show you my favorite make-up products. I do not have a lot of make-up, but I have some basic products I use everyday. 

My make-up is quite simple compared to my clothes. I like to dress myself over the top and to have a different look each day. But whenever I go to work, school or go shopping my make-up is always the same. 

The first product that I use is the Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in place foundation.  I have been using this foundation for almost 4 years now. It has full coverage and it stays perfect  the whole day. I had used for Chanel Vitalumière Aqua for a few months, but this foundation gives a less coverage as the Estee Lauder. If you want a foundation that gives you a natural glow, then the Chanel foundation is perfect for you. 

I have been using the L'oréal Paris Eyeliner for a few months now and I am very excited about this product. It is really easy to use with the brush, that is also included and it stays the whole day.

I once got a free sample of this Chanel Le Volume mascara with the Dutch Vogue and since the first time I have used it I fell in love. You get really big eyelashes with great volume. I think this is the best mascara I have ever used and I recommend it to everybody.

The blush that I use is also from Estée Lauder. This compact was included in a giftbox from this brand and is not for individual sale. But you can buy the shades seperatly. There are 3 different shades of blush and one bronzer, but I only use the blushes. 
ESTÉE LAUDER Deluxe All-over face compact
(11-Nude Rose / 13-Rosewood /
02-Pink Kiss / 01-Soft Matte Bronzer  )


This is most the make-up that I use everyday. I thought it would be nice to share with you.
I hope you enjoyed it!


x Nagina

Geen opmerkingen: